Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Graduate :)

so i know its been some time since i've posted anything... and a lot has happened.
but for now, i'll just post pictures from graduation... and  catch up on the rest when im farther behind :) ha

 we had graduation in the new BYUI Conference Center.. it was crazy to see my own face on the big screen!  the ceremony was wonderful :)  ... and we even were able to have a bit of fun with a beach ball, some rubber bands, and some duck calls. haha our fun was taken not long after haha
top left is at seminary graduation.
bottom right is me receiving my deploma.

above is just some pictures of me and some friends at graduation:)
  
 these pictures are just of my 3 favorite guys everr!.. i spent like the last week of school with these guys.
top left- my friend Justin && I showed up to graduation and matched perfectly :)
top right- my bff, Jesse, (besides bruce) but he's kind of a brat... ha
bottom left- all of us together..
bottom right- so... funny story:
sa couple days after grad I went to Bruces house for his family party... there was A TON of people there!... so at one point Bruce was talking to his uncle, and I look over and Jesse's face is covered with cake and I can hear Bruces little brother, Devin, saying "Bruce is next". I see Devin start to sneek up, so I take Bruces face in my hands and start to go in for a kiss... right before our lips meet, he got a huge face full of cake :) haha so I take off running because I know Bruce is going to get me back, and he definitely does. haha
Not long after, Devin was thrown in the trash can; and his conspirator, Whitney, had the cake she was eating smashed in her face :) 
i love bruces family parties (:    

No comments:

Post a Comment