Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Daughter:

Happy Mothers Day: I would have to say that I have the best mom in the world! (im sure everyone says that)
She does everything for me and I love her more than anything. :)

Also to all my sisters (including you mare) who are moms/soon to be moms. Happy Mothers Day, I hope I can one day be great mothers like you all :)   love you.

 Next Subject: okay so last weekend, April 30, I went to my schools Commencement (or as most know Prom).
I had my old volleyball coach Crystal do my hair, it was amazing!   I wish i would have taken a picture of the back, but I didnt :/
 anyways, here are some pictures from my adventure at my senior prom. 
 This is my group.... for our day date we went four wheeling and then went and shot some guns. I think I speak for us all when I say "It was a blast!"
 Bruce is my best friend and I honestly wouldn't have had more fun with another.

My favorite gun ;; which I cant hit the broad side of a barn with ;)



 it seems weird, but this is my favorite picture of the night.  it wasn't staged or anything, he was honestly trying to hide.  it just turned out the the sun hit him perfectly and the camera case covered up just the right amout.
its 'picture perfect'.



It was an amazing experience and I will remember this day forever!
I loved it. <3

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Thanks Desi! :) You look B-E-A-utiful in your prom dress! How fun you guys went shooting. I'm a bit jealous about that one. Love you!

    ReplyDelete