Sunday, April 10, 2011

The New Girl

Alright, so I just decided to start a blog.  I want my family && friends to be able to see what kinds of things I'm doing, so I decided to get a head start on it before I got busy with college and stuff. :)

So lately I've been doing the whole traveling volleyball thing... We have already been to Denver, Colorado and Southern California. This coming weekend I will be in Reno, Nevada and then my club season will basically be over :(   I've gotten the chance to play with some really awesome girls. We have had a ball at these tournaments and I am so glad I've gotten to know them!  One of the girls on my team actually signed with me in college, so i get to stay with her and she's a lot of fun! I really enjoy photography and taking/being in pictures.... so I guess ill show you some pictures from our trips....   :)          This blog will show my adventures through life.

so this is my team :) they're a lot of fun!

this is the convention center we played inside of in Denver. on just one floor there were 179 volleyball
courts. the place wasn't even all the way filled! it was amazing!

we even found time to go to the Denver Temple and do some baptisms :)

Next Stop:  The beach.


Katelyn and I really enjoyed ourselves on the beach :)

we even got to stay in Vegas with Ty, Mare and Addi:)
these trips are so much fun I'm so sad for them to be finished :/

these are the wonderful adventures of desi.     The End

1 comment:

  1. cute first post des! looking forward to being able to keep up with you on here. love u! :)

    ReplyDelete